Gone are the days when all of your documents, emails, and work systems were scattered across your computer and office and on various programs. Now, it is possible to have all the moving parts of your business in one place and stay organized with the power of unified communications. Unified communications refers to one program which allows users to rely on only one interface to engage with all of their work tasks, including phone calls, email, voice calls, document storage, messaging and more. Consider switching to a unified communications approach in your office to cut down on costs and fees while increasing efficiency and collaboration.
Benefits of Unified Communications
Through the use of IP telephony software, we can revamp your systems so that you are integrating the internet as a means of communication in the workplace. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a software which we use to streamline communications, increase productivity, and keep things organized. VoIP transfers voice data by converting analog speech signals into digital signals and routing them through packet-switched networks of the internet. By using this technology in your business, you will be able to enjoy the following:
- Voice calling: An interconnected system with your work and cellular calls and voice mails.
- Messaging: Interactive messaging with colleagues, including leaving statuses for increased presence management.
- Video Conferencing: Meet face-to-face from the comfort of your office, home or local coffee shop.
- Telework: Give your employees flexibility by helping them get work done from home on inclement weather or sick days through remote access to your online system.
- Overall Convenience: Benefit from using an interconnected, compatible system that will keep you organized and on top of your workload.
Customize Your Systems to Suit Your Needs
At McEnroe Voice and Data, we are committed to helping you find a system which meets your needs. That is why we will work with you on finding a communications system that will fit the climate of your workplace, even if that means combining unified communications and analog approaches. Reach out to us and we will help design a personalized collection of programs which surpasses your expectations.
Simplify Your Communication Systems with Help from McEnroe Voice and Data
McEnroe Voice & Data provides versatile, affordable and flexible telecommunications, VoIP and security solutions to businesses throughout Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. With access to the best manufacturers and excellent customer service, you can trust McEnroe. To learn more, please call us at (410) 785-1600.