Over the past decade, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) use has consistently increased in popularity. Businesses are continuing to realize that VoIP systems provide numerous benefits, and it is causing a massive shift toward these new systems. What are the benefits of switching to VoIP phone systems?
- Lowered Cost: Perhaps the largest benefit of switching to a VoIP phone system is the lowered cost. The cost of traditional landline services really starts to add up as businesses grow. This is even further exaggerated if your company makes long distance calls often. VoIP services keeps the cost down by circumventing these issues. Since communications are made over the internet rather than through phone lines, costs are consistently kept lower and long-distance calls often add no additional cost.
- Increased Mobility: Since VoIP calls take place over the Internet, the only thing one needs to make a VoIP call is their preferred device and a stable connection to the Internet. This is because most VoIP systems have a corresponding smartphone app that employees can install and use. This introduces a new degree of mobility that typical landline services simply cannot rival.
- Enhanced Analytics: Employee/ customer relationships are the cornerstone of any thriving business. With VoIP call center recording services, you will have access to those conversations which contain a wealth of useful information that your team can use to monitor and improve your business processes.
- Versatility: Most phone services are very straightforward and allow for audio conversations between users over phone lines. In this current era of technology and communication, this can be a bit limiting for many businesses. Some VoIP systems introduce video calling features that allow employees to have face to face conversations over the Internet. This versatility will lead to an increase in companywide productivity and convenience.
- Call Quality: If your business is equipped with a high-speed Internet connection, there is a good chance your call audio quality will increase after switching to a VoIP system. With proper implementation, VoIP call quality will exceed the traditional quality that phone line calls provide.
Benefit from a New Phone System for Non-Profits with McEnroe Voice & Data
McEnroe Voice & Data provides versatile, affordable and flexible telecommunications, VoIP and security solutions to businesses throughout Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. With access to the best manufacturers and excellent customer service, you can trust McEnroe. To learn more, please call us at (410) 785-1600.