Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a telecommunications solution that can be a good fit for businesses of every size. VoIP offers flexibility, scalability and affordability to small businesses with one location and large businesses with hundreds of remote workers. Why is VoIP for business such a great idea?
The Biggest Reasons to Switch to VoIP for Business
- Call Quality: VoIP technology has come a long way, and, if implemented properly, you can enjoy excellent, clear call quality from anywhere. In fact, properly implemented VoIP solutions can provide higher quality than traditional phone lines.
- Multi-Faceted Solutions: VoIP offers a wide range of communication options for you and your employees. Aside from traditional voice calls, you can also use VoIP Unified Communication technology to communicate via instant messaging, video conferencing, voicemail, fax via email and more.
- Secure Communications: Reputable VoIP solutions are designed with encryption to keep your calls, and all data transmitted, safe from any prying eyes. It’s vital to find out if the VoIP solution you’re considering has encryption.
- Portability: As long as you have an internet connection, you can stay in touch with your team members and colleagues, wherever you are in the world. Thanks softphones and mobile applications on your smartphone, you can field calls from anywhere, all within your business phone system environment.
- Call Recording: Do you need a way to ensure that customer service representatives and team members are always offering the highest standard of service? Call recording offers you that and more. You will never miss an important message or have confusion over exactly what was said during a call again.
- More Productivity: VoIP works to eliminate phone tag and increase availability, which in turn increases productivity. Depending on your customization preferences, your phone system can ring on multiple devices before heading to voicemail, go straight to voicemail or forward calls automatically to another number. With control over your phone line and the way that you use them, your employees will be able to be more productive.
- Scalability: VoIP is incredibly easy to expand and contract with your business’s needs. This makes it an especially good choice for businesses who have high peaks during holiday seasons and need to contract immediately afterward.
Partner with McEnroe Voice & Data for Your VoIP Needs
McEnroe Voice & Data provides versatile, affordable and flexible telecommunications and security solutions to businesses throughout Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. With access to the best manufacturers and excellent customer service, you can trust McEnroe. To learn more, please call us at (410) 785-1600.