Real estate agents are constantly on the move: driving from house to house and building to building meeting buyers and sellers at every stop. Good, clear communication is vitally important.
These agents need to stay in contact with their office, buyers, and sellers while on the go. So it makes sense to invest in voice and data solutions that support this need and enhance mobility.
What is Mobility?
Mobility is the ability to carry out work at virtually any location using your mobile phone or other mobile device. This means that you can be just as productive on the go as you are in the office. Can your clients easily reach you via one number?
With features such as twinning and voice mail to email, you can give your clients and co-workers one phone number that will follow you everywhere. This ensures that whether you’re at your desk, or on the road, you will never miss a call.
Good communication plays and important role in the day-to-day operations of commercial and residential real estate agents. A lag in response time can cost you business, which is why the proper office phone system is critical to your firms’ success.
Mitel® Phone Systems and Voice Solutions
Mitel® MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000) unified communications platforms seamlessly blends a company’s voice system into their data network, which both lowers communication costs and allows organizations to do more with less, while deploying the same digital and IP hybrid solutions over multiple locations. Mitel provides a range of communication applications, including:
- Mobility (Twinning) and collaboration allow real estate agents to provide superior service to clients regardless of location, geography, or time zone.
- Missed calls are simply not an option. One number can be programmed to ring several devices so whether you’re at your desk, at home, or on the road, your clients can always reach you.
- Voice Mail to Email sends your messages directly to your inbox. This means you get instant notification and access to the message at your desk phone or email inbox (on your smartphone too).
MiVoice can provide you with the right tools improve productivity and efficiency.
Star2Star Cloud-Based Phone Systems
Founded in 2006 in Sarasota, Florida, Star2Star Communications delivers an award-winning, Scalable Cloud Communications Solution that overcomes the reliability and quality limitations of other technologies.
Features and benefits include:
- Star2Star enables exceptional mobility features, including Find Me/Follow Me, StarPhone for iPhone, and the ability to access voicemail via email.
- Star2Star ensures dependable communications by guaranteeing 99.999% uptime.
- Star2Star provides advanced functionality: voice, fax, instant messaging, video, conferencing, voicemail, cloud-based auto attendants, and more.
- Star2Star can dramatically reduce your communications expenses.
Star2Star provides the reliability, accuracy, and advanced functionality that real estate agencies need on a day-to-day basis.
Avaya IP Office Phone Systems
Avaya IP Office is the leader in unified communications, with more than 266,000 systems installed worldwide. With IP Office, you can give your real estate agents the communications tools they need to perform at their best.
Features and benefits include:
- Avaya Mobile Activity Assistant with one-X® Mobile allows for exceptional mobility
- Go from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications on one platform
- Easily customized to meet communications needs.
- Network several different locations.
McEnroe Voice & Data Can Align Your Real Estate Firm with the Right Voice and Data Solutions
McEnroe Voice & Data is a single source for your voice technology project. Our typical scope of work includes infrastructure cabling, equipment design and installation, end-user training, and ongoing support and maintenance. We also provide comprehensive carrier services audits, recommendations, and procurement to help our customers reduce costs and inefficiencies.
With offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Northern Virginia, as well as partners across the nation, McEnroe is well positioned to meet all of your voice and data needs.