When time is of the essence, good communication matters. This is perhaps never more evident than in the healthcare industry. While healthcare facilities such as doctors’ offices do not field emergency calls like a hospital, good, clear communication is still an important aspect of patient care.
So it makes sense to invest in voice and data solutions that will help you achieve you improve overall the patient experience. The right phone system can make a world of difference.
Good communication plays and important role in the day-to-day operations of most healthcare facilities. Today, the average family doctor in the United States cares for 2,367 people and receives anywhere from 100 to 200+ calls per day, ranging from simple health-related questions to appointment scheduling and cancellations, and much more. And this isn’t taking into account outbound calls.
Not only is call quality and dependability important, but many functions of a doctor’s office, such as appointment reminders, can be automated through your phone system.
Mitel® Phone Systems and Voice Solutions
Mitel® MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000) unified communications platforms seamlessly blends a company’s voice system into their data network, which both lowers communication costs and allows organizations to do more with less, while deploying the same digital and IP hybrid solutions over multiple locations.
The benefits include:
- A single communication suite across all devices
- Easily network multiple locations, multiple offices
- Twinning (Mobility)
- Ensure business continuity
- Keep costs in line
- Streamline tasks
- Highly scalable
Mitel’s healthcare solutions are designed to accelerate communication and collaboration for healthcare facilities: doctors’ offices, senior care facilities, health maintenance organizations (HMOs) and clinics. Mitel provides a range of communication applications, including voice, unified messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, collaboration , and other services.
Star2Star Cloud-Based Phone Systems
Founded in 2006 in Sarasota, Florida, Star2Star Communications delivers an award-winning, Scalable Cloud Communications Solution that overcomes the reliability and quality limitations of other technologies. Star2Star’s solutions for healthcare facilities are easy to use and easy to manage. Features and benefits include:
- Mobility: With more than 2,000 patients to care for, doctors are rarely in the same place for more than a few minutes. Star2Star enables exceptional mobility features, including Find Me/Follow Me, StarPhone for iPhone, and the ability to access voicemail via email.
- Compliance: Healthcare facilities are required to follow strict security guidelines in order to protect patient privacy. StarGuard Secure Voice from Star2Star ensures HIPAA compliance.
- Operations: Star2Star helps simplify day-to-day operations with a variety of features, including StarCenter, which makes inbound call centers easier operate; StarVideo, which allows up to 12 users to conduct a videoconference; and StarFax Personal and StarFax Classic allow users to fax to and from computers and fax machines.
Star2Star provides the reliability, accuracy, and advanced functionality that healthcare facilities on a day-to-day basis.
Avaya IP Office Phone Systems
With more than 266,000 systems installed worldwide, Avaya IP Office is the leader in unified communications and has helped countless healthcare facilities by offering easy-to-use features with relative ease and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Cost-effectively increase communications capacity
- Avaya Mobile Activity Assistant with one-X® Mobile allows for greater mobility
- Go from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications on one platform
- Easily customized to meet communications needs
- Highly scalable
- Network as many as 32 different locations
- Comply with PCI data security standards and HIPAA privacy
With IP Office, you can give your employees the communications tools they need to perform at their best.
McEnroe Voice & Data Can Align Your Healthcare Facility with the Right Voice and Data Solutions
McEnroe Voice & Data is a single source for your voice technology project. Our typical scope of work includes infrastructure cabling, equipment design and installation, end-user training, and ongoing support and maintenance. We also provide comprehensive carrier services audits, recommendations, and procurement to help our customers reduce costs and inefficiencies.
With offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Northern Virginia, as well as partners across the nation, McEnroe is well positioned to meet all of your voice and data needs.