Government contractors are often spread out, operating out of multiple locations. This means reliable communication is a must. Government contracting is an incredibly competitive industry, so you and your employees must always be at your best. And the right phone system can make a world of difference.
McEnroe’s voice and data solutions for the government contractors can help, providing you with the mobility, collaboration, and business continuity capabilities you need to succeed.
Mitel® Business Phone Systems
Mitel® MiVoice unified communications platforms seamlessly blends a company’s voice system into their data network, which both lowers communication costs and allows organizations to do more with less, while deploying the same digital IP hybrid solutions over multiple locations.
Features and benefits include:
- Mitel’s solutions help streamline operations without a significant infrastructure upgrade, offering both cloud-ready and modular on-premises voice solutions, as well as contact center call handling, monitoring, and reporting features.
- Mitel’s solutions allow you to exchange information in real-time over fixed, wireless and mobile networks.
- Mitel’s solutions allow you to easily network multiple offices, as well as enhance mobility to ensure your employees are always connected and communication never suffers.
- Mitel’s virtualized call control and applications allow you to realize cost savings, simplify support and ensure a constant exchange of data regardless of external circumstances.
- Mitel offers a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than many of its competitors.
Star2Star Cloud-Based Phone Systems
Star2Star Communications delivers an award-winning, Scalable Cloud Communications Solution that overcomes the reliability and quality limitations of other technologies. Features and benefits include:
- Star2Star’s wholly unified system makes it easy to communicate across different media, ensuring no important message is every missed. Star2Star has solutions for voice, fax, instant messaging, video, conferencing, and more.
- Star2Star offers exceptional mobility features, including Find Me/Follow Me, StarPhone for iPhone, and the ability to access voicemail via email.
- Star2Star offers advanced features and functionality, including cloud-based auto-attendants and StarContact CRM integrations.
- Star2Star is reliable, guaranteeing 99.999% uptime.
- Star2Star hardware runs with lower operating costs than its competitors, greatly reducing the cost of running multiple locations.
Avaya IP Office Phone Systems
With more than 266,000 systems installed worldwide, Avaya IP Office is the leader in unified communications. Voice over IP (Internet Protocol) and digital phone systems, like Avaya IP Office, give your employees the communications tools they need to perform at their best. Features and benefits include:
- Go from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications in one easy to use platform.
- Avaya IP Office offers easy-to-use features not found in traditional phone systems: call detail logging, hold call waiting, automatic callback, call transfer, personalized ringing, and much more.
- IP Office will help you increase communications capacity and workforce flexibility, allowing you to create your most productive mobile workforce (one-X® Mobile). Avaya IP Office delivers the same great experience for voice, video, and mobility on virtually any device.
- IP Office is highly scalable and extremely customizable.
McEnroe Voice & Data Can Align Government Contractors with the Right Voice and Data Solutions
McEnroe Voice & Data is a single source for your voice technology project. Our typical scope of work includes infrastructure cabling, equipment design and installation, end-user training, and ongoing support and maintenance. We also provide comprehensive carrier services audits, recommendations, and procurement to help our customers reduce costs and inefficiencies.
With offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Northern Virginia, as well as partners across the nation, McEnroe is well positioned to meet all of your voice and data needs.