The financial services industry encompasses a broad range of organizations: banks, credit unions, credit card companies, insurance companies, investment funds, stock brokerages, and more. These organizations are under immense pressure to comply with a seemingly never ending string of new regulations.
To be successful, the financial service industry must face these challenges while also reducing costs, increasing security, and differentiating themselves from the competition. You see, the financial services industry is extremely competitive.
So how can you better comply with regulations, reduce costs, and improve security and customer service? The right phone system can make a world of difference.
Phone Systems and Voice Solutions for the Financial Services Industry
Good, clear communication plays an important role in the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience and better comply with industry regulations. So, it makes sense to invest in voice and data solutions that will help you more easily achieve both.
Mitel® Voice and Data Solutions
Mitel® MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000) and MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel 3300 MCD) unified communications platforms seamlessly blends a company’s voice system into their data network, which both lowers communication costs and allows organizations to do more with less, while deploying the same digital IP hybrid solutions over multiple locations. Features and benefits include:
- Deliver voice solutions over a single IP platform.
- Automate routine and repetitive business processes.
- Mobility (Twinning) and collaboration are easy with MiVoice.
- Mitel offers a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than many of its competitors.
Mitel’s flexible solutions fit the needs of financial services organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Founded in 2006 in Sarasota, Florida, Star2Star Communications delivers an award-winning, Scalable Cloud Communications Solution that overcomes the reliability and quality limitations of other technologies. Features and benefits include:
- Star2Star provides flexible communication solutions, such as StarFax, StarChat, StarVideo, StarConferencing, and more.
- Star2Star guarantees 99.999% uptime, providing extensive disaster protections such as StarRecovery, automatic backup and failover.
- Star2Star mobility features include Find Me/Follow Me, our Softphone, and StarScope2.
Star2Star provides the reliability, accuracy, and advanced functionality financial organizations need on a day-to-day basis.
Avaya IP Office Phone Systems
Avaya IP Office is a unified communications system that has helped countless financial organizations by offering easy-to-use features with relative ease and low total cost of ownership (TCO). Features and benefits include:
- Go from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications on one platform.
- Avaya provides exceptional mobility with one-X® Mobile.
- IP Office is highly scalable and capable of networking as many as 32 different locations.
- IP Office is extremely customizable to help meet the needs of your organization.
- Avaya IP Office is the leader in unified communications, with more than 266,000 systems installed worldwide.
McEnroe Voice & Data Can Align Your Financial Services Firm with the Right Voice and Data Solutions
McEnroe Voice & Data is a single source for your voice technology project. Our typical scope of work includes infrastructure cabling, equipment design and installation, end-user training, and ongoing support and maintenance. We also provide comprehensive carrier services audits, recommendations, and procurement to help our customers reduce costs and inefficiencies.
With offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Northern Virginia, as well as partners across the nation, McEnroe is well positioned to meet all of your voice and data needs.