Within construction companies, communication can be extremely difficult, especially when it comes to connecting your main office with multiple job sites. The right phone system can make a world of difference.
McEnroe’s voice and data solutions for the government contractors can help, providing you with the mobility, collaboration, and business continuity capabilities you need to succeed.
Phone Systems and Voice Solutions for Construction Companies
Good, clear communication plays an important role in the day-to-day operations of construction companies.
Mitel® Business Phone Systems
Mitel® MiVoice Office and Business (formerly Mitel 5000 and 3300 MCD) unified communications platforms seamlessly blends a company’s voice system into their data network, which both lowers communication costs and allows organizations to do more with less, while deploying the same digital IP hybrid solutions over multiple locations.
Features and benefits include:
- Mitel’s MiVoice can be deployed as a modular on-premises solution or as a single, cloud-ready software stream.
- Mitel provides exception mobility (Twinning).
- When your employees are on-site, quick, easy communication with the central office is important. Mitel allows you to easily network multiple job sites with your main office.
- Mitel’s solutions allow you to exchange information in real-time over fixed, wireless and mobile networks.
- MiVoice is a highly scalable solution.
- Mitel offers a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than many of its competitors.
MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000) is perfect for small to medium sized construction companies, while MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel 3300 MCD) is designed for enterprise level clients and can support up to 65,000 users across multiple sites.
Star2Star Cloud-Based Phone Systems
Star2Star Communications delivers an award-winning, Scalable Cloud Communications Solution that overcomes the reliability and quality limitations of other technologies. Jobsite trailers can be quickly spun-up and networked with your headquarters, giving you maximum efficiency in communication.
- Star2Star connects multiple locations like never before, with solutions for voice, fax, instant messaging, video, conferencing, and more.
- Star2Star offers exceptional mobility features, including Find Me/Follow Me, StarPhone for iPhone, and the ability to access voicemail via email.
- Star2Star is reliable, guaranteeing 99.999% uptime.
- Star2Star solutions are designed to keep costs as low as possible.
Avaya IP Office Phone Systems
Voice over IP (Internet Protocol) and digital phone systems, like Avaya IP Office, give your company the edge when it comes to business and customer service efficiencies. Features and benefits include:
- Go from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications in one easy to use platform.
- Avaya IP Office offers easy-to-use features not found in traditional phone systems: call detail logging, hold call waiting, automatic callback, call transfer, personalized ringing, and much more.
- Avaya one-X® Mobile allows for exceptional mobility.
- Avaya IP Office is easily customized to meet the communications needs of any small, midsize, enterprise branch, and growing business. Flexibility, scalability, and options are built right in. Simply build on what you have, without the need to replace technology.
With more than 266,000 systems installed worldwide, Avaya IP Office is the leader in unified communications.
McEnroe Voice & Data Can Align Construction Companies with the Right Voice and Data Solutions
McEnroe Voice & Data is a single source for your voice technology project. Our typical scope of work includes infrastructure cabling, equipment design and installation, end-user training, and ongoing support and maintenance. We also provide comprehensive carrier services audits, recommendations, and procurement to help our customers reduce costs and inefficiencies.
With offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Northern Virginia, as well as partners across the nation, McEnroe is well positioned to meet all of your voice and data needs.