Even if your VoIP solution has served you well for five years, it doesn’t mean that you should close yourself off to newer options! Just like any other type of technology, VoIP solutions can become dated over time, and businesses can benefit from investing in an upgrade. If it’s been a while since you last thought about the efficacy of your VoIP phone system, now is the time to explore your options.
The Questions You Should Ask
Think carefully about the answers to the following questions when evaluating your VoIP solution:
- How responsive is your service provider?
- Do you have separate audio and video conferencing capabilities? Do you have any conferencing capabilities?
- Are you able to use a variety of equipment, including mobile phones, computer phones and desk phones? Can you transfer calls to co-workers if you aren’t sitting in the same office or using the same type of phone?
- How easy is it for you to add new features, lines or equipment as your business grows?
- Will you be scaling your staff up or down? Will those workers have offices or need to work remotely?
- Will you be moving to a new location or adding additional sites in the future?
- Does your VoIP system have any trouble with background noise, delayed calls, a high dropped call rate or other technical difficulties?
Depending on your answers to the above, it might be time to consider a better solution that can meet all of your needs.
Explore Your Options
McEnroe Voice & Data specializes in working with businesses to find the perfect solution for their circumstances and workflow. With so many VoIP options on the market, it can be hard to find the right one for you. We know all about the latest technology, upgrades and features. As your VoIP specialist, we can help you select the right system, get everything installed, train your employees in how to use your new system and keep everything up to date. Even better, we won’t charge you to evaluate your current system and inform you of your options! What are you waiting for?
Explore a New VoIP Solution with McEnroe Voice & Data
McEnroe Voice & Data provides versatile, affordable and flexible telecommunications, VoIP and security solutions to businesses throughout Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. With access to the best manufacturers and excellent customer service, you can trust McEnroe. To learn more, please call us at (410) 785-1600.