One of the top priorities of any business is always keeping employees and assets safe. Despite this, many businesses neglect to upgrade their video surveillance system and stick with outdated and less effective solutions for far too long. How can you tell it’s time to outfit your business with a new video surveillance system?
- Your Current System is Inconvenient: These days, video surveillance systems prioritize reliability and convenience. To access your current footage, do you have to go to the specific setup and use a computer or DVR in order to retrieve the files you need? With modern equipment, you can bypass that inconvenience entirely. Surveillance systems now offer their users ways to check their surveillance remotely via desktop or smartphone. Ensuring your business is safe and secure has never been easier.
- Outdated Cameras and Technology: Video quality for video surveillance systems has improved a lot over the last few years. Modern equipment ensures that your HD footage will be very clear in any setting or time of day. Additionally, modern systems will save all of your data to the cloud, ensuring no footage will be misplaced or lost.
- Your Business Has Moved: If your business has moved, it makes the most sense to start from scratch with a new video surveillance system. This way, you can ensure the new system best fits the layout of the new location. Additionally, you will not have to worry about the stress of taking down and reassembling the old system at your new location.
- Changes to Your Business: If your business has undergone changes since installing your current surveillance system, it may be worth looking into upgrading. New employees, office layout changes or a change in regular business hours are all factors that can change what you need in a video surveillance system.
- Increased Crime Rates: Crime rates can be fluid across different towns and cities. If you’re noticing an increase in crime around your business, it may be a great time to reevaluate your video surveillance system.
Benefit from a New Video Surveillance System with McEnroe Voice & Data
McEnroe Voice & Data provides versatile, affordable and flexible telecommunications, VoIP and security solutions to businesses throughout Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. With access to the best manufacturers and excellent customer service, you can trust McEnroe. To learn more, please call us at (410) 785-1600.