Digital Business Phone Systems
A digital business phone system is a very viable alternative for many companies to the current popularity of VoIP (voice over internet protocol).
What are the benefits of using a digital business phone as compared to an internet phone?
- A digital business phone system, sometimes called a key system or KSU (key system unit) uses the public switched telephone network (PTSN) or landline system to route calls. The PSTN is highly reliable. When was the last time your phone service went down? It happens very rarely these days.
- A digital business phone system does not rely on the quality of your internet connection. Difficulties with your ISP (internet service provider) will not affect your phone system.
- A traditional digital phone system is often a good fit for a business with between 5 and 40 employees.
- Digital phone systems offer great value to a small business with abundant features.
McEnroe Voice and Data is a leader in providing quality business phones to the Baltimore, Maryland, DC, & Virginia areas. Let us evaluate your needs.
Is a digital business phone solution right for your business?
We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best technology at a competitive price.
Unsure which system to use?
We can evaluate your current system and determine the best communication solution for your business.
Want the best of both worlds?
Perhaps your existing infrastructure will not support a VoIP system. It is possible to combine adigital business phone system with VoIP into a customized hybrid system. This solution allows you to leverage your existing infrastructure while taking full advantage of the latest technology.
Digital Business Phones DCServing your needs inBaltimore, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, or across the country McEnroe Voice and Data will expertly evaluate your needs. The best solution for your business may be a digital business phone system. Contact us today to see if a digital business phone system will
- Create a Safe Campus with School Video Surveillance
- Protecting Your Car Wash with Video Surveillance Systems
- How Can Call Center Software Enhance Customer Experience?
- Where Should I Place Video Surveillance Cameras?
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
410.785.1600 7700 Leesburg Pike Ste. 117
Falls Church, VA 22043