Verint Public Safety call recording products help public safety answering points (PSAPs), emergency communications centers, command and control centers, law enforcement agencies, and government authorities perform a variety of critical tasks, including:
- Multimedia Recording and Quality Assurance — Audiolog for Public Safety helps PSAPs meet requirements for compliance and evolving communications requirements, such as Next-Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1).
- Workforce Optimization — Impact 360 for Public Safety incorporates the multimedia recording and quality assurance functionality of Audiolog with forecasting and scheduling, incident investigation and analytics, speech analytics, performance management, eLearning, and coaching functionality.
- Physical Security Information Management — Nextiva PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) is an integrated physical security platform that captures information from security, safety, and other systems, enabling users to view, correlate, and analyze data quickly.
- Communications and Cyber Intelligence Solutions — This portfolio of solutions helps law enforcement officials detect, investigate, and neutralize crime.
- Create a Safe Campus with School Video Surveillance
- Protecting Your Car Wash with Video Surveillance Systems
- How Can Call Center Software Enhance Customer Experience?
- Where Should I Place Video Surveillance Cameras?
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
410.785.1600 7700 Leesburg Pike Ste. 117
Falls Church, VA 22043