Phone Systems and Other Voice Solutions for Non-Profit Organizations
Running a non-profit organization can be challenging. You have all of the duties and responsibilities of a large for-profit business without the large budget. So what do you do? Cutting corners isn’t an option, but that doesn’t mean you should settle for anything but the best. You have to spend smarter.
Phone Systems and Voice Solutions for Non-Profit Organizations
Good, clear communication plays an important role in the day-to-day operations of any business, from Fortune 500 companies to non-profit organizations. McEnroe has extensive experience with helping non-profits and associations deploy phone systems that increase capabilities and efficiency, while also being price-conscious.
Mitel® Business Phone Systems
Mitel® MiVoice Office and Business (formerly Mitel 5000 and 3300 MCD) unified communications platforms seamlessly blends a company’s voice system into their data network, which both lowers communication costs and allows organizations to do more with less, while deploying the same digital IP hybrid solutions over multiple locations. Features and benefits include:
- MiVoice is a highly scalable solution.
- Mitel’s solutions help streamline day-to-day operations without requiring a significant infrastructure upgrade, offering both cloud-ready and modular on-premises voice solutions, as well as contact center call handling, monitoring, and reporting features.
- Mitel offers a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than many of its competitors.
- Mitel offers managed leasing and financing options to help make your new phone system even more affordable.
Mitel’s flexible solutions fit the needs of non-profit organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Star2Star Hosted Phone Systems
Star2Star Communications delivers an award-winning, Scalable Cloud Communications Solution that overcomes the reliability and quality limitations of other technologies. Features and benefits include:
- Star2Star connects multiple locations like never before, with solutions for voice, fax, instant messaging, video, conferencing, and more.
- Star2Star is reliable, guaranteeing 99.999% uptime, nearly eliminating costly downtime.
- Star2Star solutions are designed to keep costs as low as possible.
- Star2Star offers offer leasing and low-cost phone choices.
Avaya IP Office Phone Systems
With more than 266,000 systems installed worldwide, Avaya IP Office is the leader in unified communications. Features and benefits include:
- Go from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications in one easy to use platform.
- Flexibility, scalability, and options are built right in, allowing you to scale cost-effectively as your organization expands. Grow from five employees to 1,000 at a single site, or across 32 networked locations.
- Easily and cost-effectively increase communications capacity and workforce flexibility.
McEnroe Voice & Data Can Align Non-Profit Organizations with the Right Voice and Data Solutions
McEnroe Voice & Data is a single source for your voice technology project. Our typical scope of work includes infrastructure cabling, equipment design and installation, end-user training, and ongoing support and maintenance. We also provide comprehensive carrier services audits, recommendations, and procurement to help our customers reduce costs and inefficiencies.
With offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Northern Virginia, as well as partners across the nation, McEnroe is well positioned to meet all of your voice and data needs.
- Create a Safe Campus with School Video Surveillance
- Protecting Your Car Wash with Video Surveillance Systems
- How Can Call Center Software Enhance Customer Experience?
- Where Should I Place Video Surveillance Cameras?
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
410.785.1600 7700 Leesburg Pike Ste. 117
Falls Church, VA 22043