Phone Systems and Other Voice Solutions for Auto Dealerships
When people think about auto dealerships, they rarely think about communication. However, auto dealerships are a prime example of just how important the right phone system can be. When salespeople are wandering the lot, helping customers, quick, easy communication with the central office is important. It can be the difference between a sale and a lost opportunity. The right phone system can make a world of difference.
Phone Systems and Voice Solutions for the Auto Services Industry
Good, clear communication plays an important role in the ability of auto dealerships to deliver an exceptional customer experience day in and day out.
Many auto dealerships utilize what is known as DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology) handsets. These phones work with the landline and allow salespeople to easily communicate with their central office, field phone calls, and, most importantly, sell cares without missing a beat. So, it makes sense to invest in a phone system that will help you be as efficient as possible.
Mitel® Voice and Data Solutions
Mitel® MiVoice Office and Business (formerly Mitel 5000 and 3300 MCD) unified communications platforms seamlessly blends a company’s voice system into their data network, which both lowers communication costs and allows organizations to do more with less, while deploying the same digital IP hybrid solutions over multiple locations. Features and benefits include:
- Mitel provides exception mobility (Twinning).
- Easily network multiple dealerships, an exceptionally important feature for franchises.
- MiVoice is a highly scalable solution.
- Deliver voice solutions over a single IP platform.
- Mitel offers a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than many of its competitors.
Mitel’s flexible solutions – including, including voice, unified messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, collaboration, and more – fit the needs of auto dealerships of all shapes and sizes.
Star2Star Hosted Phone Systems
Star2Star Communications delivers an award-winning, Scalable Cloud Communications Solution that overcomes the reliability and quality limitations of other technologies. Features and benefits include:
- Star2Star’s solutions are easy to use and easy to manage.
- Star2Star enables exceptional mobility features, including Find Me/Follow Me, StarPhone for iPhone, and the ability to access voicemail via email.
- Star2Star helps simplify day-to-day operations with a variety of features, including StarCenter, StarVideo, and StarFax Classic.
- Star2Star is highly scalable.
- Star2Star guarantees 99.999% uptime.
- Star2Star can dramatically reduce communication expenses.
Star2Star provides the reliability, accuracy, and advanced functionality that auto dealerships need on a day-to-day basis.
Avaya IP Office Phone Systems
Avaya IP Office will give your employees the communications tools they need to perform at their best, helping you to create a productive mobile workforce. Features and benefits include:
- Go from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications in one easy to use platform.
- IP Office is highly scalable.
- Avaya provides exceptional mobility with one-X® Mobile.
- IP Office is extremely customizable.
With more than 266,000 systems installed worldwide, IP Office is the leader in unified communications.
McEnroe Voice & Data Can Align Your Auto Dealership with the Right Voice and Data Solutions
McEnroe Voice & Data is a single source for your voice technology project. Our typical scope of work includes infrastructure cabling, equipment design and installation, end-user training, and ongoing support and maintenance. We also provide comprehensive carrier services audits, recommendations, and procurement to help our customers reduce costs and inefficiencies.
With offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Northern Virginia, as well as partners across the nation, McEnroe is well positioned to meet all of your voice and data needs.
- Create a Safe Campus with School Video Surveillance
- Protecting Your Car Wash with Video Surveillance Systems
- How Can Call Center Software Enhance Customer Experience?
- Where Should I Place Video Surveillance Cameras?
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
410.785.1600 7700 Leesburg Pike Ste. 117
Falls Church, VA 22043