McEnroe Voice & Data is an established telecommunications company located in Hunt Valley, Maryland seeking high-energy, and passionate people to continue our growth in the Baltimore and Washington DC areas. We provide cutting edge telecom solutions including VoIP, hosted solutions, and audio/video web conferencing. We also provide call center quality recording and digital voice recording and logging technology.
If you’re looking to work for a company who values its employees, and provides excellent benefits, see below for our current job openings.
Account Manager, DC/Baltimore
Are you a sales professional with industry experience looking to take a step forward in your career? We are an established telecommunications company located in Hunt Valley, Maryland seeking the right people to grow our sales efforts in the Baltimore/DC metro areas. We provide telecom solutions including VoIP, hosted solutions, and video conferencing. We also provide call center quality recording and speech recognition systems.
The Account Manager will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through the close, developing and implementing an agreed upon market plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area and working within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals.
Avaya and Mitel experience is a plus.
- Responsible for generating profitable sales revenue through customer data base, referrals, prospecting via telephone, face to face, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Demonstrating technical selling skills and product knowledge to give effective presentations.
- Maximizing all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the increase of market share.
- Selling consultatively and making recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Creating and conducting effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects’ business problems, the effects of the problems, and the solutions to their problems.
Compensation is salary plus commission, with a starting salary range of $30-40K, depending on experience, plus commission and full benefits yielding $60K-$70K in year one.
The Network/Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The System Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. They must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
The Network/Sales Engineer is to evaluate business processes in order to prepare, present, and promote the sale of business solutions, while ensuring overall sales process quality for proper implementation and profitability of McEnroe Voice and Data. The Network/Sales Engineer is to be proficient in business processes and technical aspects of communications including voice, data and video communications. In addition, the Network/Sales Engineer is to be proficient in interpersonal communications, presentation and teaching skills.
Avaya experience is a plus.
- Assist the sales team in preparing quotes for customers.
- Assist in strategizing and closing sales.
- Conduct site surveys for new installations prior to contract signing.
- Provide pre-sales design and application support for all of McEnroe Voice and Data’s core products, as well as peripheral and Unified Messaging applications.
- Develop sales tools and training materials for presentation to the Sales Team, keeping informed on the latest developments in core products, peripherals, and CTI applications. In addition, provide product training to MVD’s internal staff.
- Provide network drawings involving Call Flow diagrams, IP applications and CTI applications.
- Provide product demonstrations and white board presentations for prospective customers, as well as customer install base.
- Provide setup, maintenance, and oversight of demo rooms.
- Compile and provide competitive information.
- Approve Job Packages from a technical, quality control, and pricing perspective.
- Coordinate pre-sales configuration with Operations Department for implementation, especially in regard to customized CTI applications.
- Assist the operations department in the installation / implementation of customer’s systems including providing the system programming to operations based on customer input and training on customer’s systems including applications as well as features.
- Provide project management oversight on major projects.
Telcom Equipment Technician
This is a great opportunity for an experienced technician who is energetic, outgoing, and organized. Our well-established voice and data company is looking for an experienced Telecom Equipment Technician. Familiarity with Mitel/Inter-Tel Systems, and Toshiba systems is a plus. We are not looking for cable only technicians. Salary and full benefits commensurate with experience.
Avaya experience is a plus.
- Work with Project Coordinator and Account Manager programming and implementing new installs, upgrades, changes, and moves
- Respond to customers’ service calls on-site in the Baltimore/DC area, with courtesy and professionalism
- Respond to customers’ service calls remotely from McEnroe Voice & Data offices
- Track, log, and close service calls in company’s system accurately, and according to billing policies
Baltimore/Washington DC Area. You would be working out of our headquarters in Hunt Valley, MD.
What Will You Do?
The Project Coordinator is the liaison between our customers and our operations /sales departments. You will take charge of assigned projects and be the focal point of information, utilizing project outlines to ensure that customer expectations are met. The Project Coordinator will also conduct on-site training and document installation follow up items.
What Will We Do?
Being an Project Coordinator with McEnroe means you will be getting a valuable education about the technology implementation process from start to finish. We will give you the opportunity to work with experienced Engineers and Account Managers who will help guide you through the processes. Our goal is to give you the education necessary to move into either an Account Manager or Inside Sales position.
You will also attend training classes on our telecom products which include Avaya, Mitel, Toshiba, and hosted solution Star2Star.
- Very organized – in order to multi-task 5 projects at a time
- Assertive – to effectively gather the customer’s data to keep the project on track
- Gregarious – you will be responsible for interacting with the customer during programming and training (you will be training them)
- Desire for a fast-paced environment – multi-tasking projects from simple to complex, and handling the logistics that surround them
- Data collection during programming meetings – coordinated with customers to go over their system preferences post-sale
- System programming – as you learn more about each system you will handle minor programming aspects
- Organizing installation logistics – working with OPS manager to determine man power and logistics
- Customer training – post-install (day of) setting up and training end-users on the system
Customer Service Specialist
Must have at least 1 full year of experience and High School Diploma or higher.
Full Time: 8:30 to 5 – Hunt Valley area.
What Will You Do?:
Provide excellent customer service, from the initial request and through all required communication.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive incoming calls
- Process any service requests into the computer
- Process service requests from e-mails/voicemails received
- Monitor and Follow-up on all outstanding service requests
- Update notes and tech times.
- Customer surveys/follow-up to make sure customer is satisfied
- Process paperwork for sending out repair work.
- Prepare documents for customers when requested
- Close out and invoice service requests
- Good speaking and listening skills
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Create a Safe Campus with School Video Surveillance
- Protecting Your Car Wash with Video Surveillance Systems
- How Can Call Center Software Enhance Customer Experience?
- Where Should I Place Video Surveillance Cameras?
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
410.785.1600 7700 Leesburg Pike Ste. 117
Falls Church, VA 22043