Call Center Solutions
Call Center Solutions
Whether your call center is made up of two agents, or two-hundred, the most important piece is providing your customers with timely and accurate service to resolve their issues. Implementing call center software and recording provides empirical data that managers and supervisors can use to measure the effectiveness of their operation. A call center that measures performance properly will be able to manage properly.
Find out more about call accounting software and recording below.
As wireless communications proliferate and the demand for bandwidth and data storage grow dramatically, telecommunications providers must manage costs carefully to provide competitive, economical services. At the same time, the convergence of communications media poses new challenges in sales and customer service.
- Impact 360 Workforce Management for forecasting workload and scheduling staff with the appropriate skills—across locations and time zones, in keeping with local labor laws.
- Impact 360 Recording for capturing calls and screens in call centers and customer service centers, for compliance, sales verification, and dispute resolution.
- Impact 360 Quality Monitoring to help ensure the ongoing quality of customer service.
- Impact 360 Performance Management to help agents and representatives understand their areas of strength and weakness.
- Impact 360 Coaching to help automate the coaching process.
- Impact 360 eLearning to bring targeted lessons right to the employee desktop.
- Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics to help protect customer data privacy and provide employees in the call center and back office operations, with just-in-time guidance on processes and next steps.
- Impact 360 Speech Analytics for mining recorded calls.
- Impact 360 Text Analytics for analyzing text-based interactions.
- Verint Enterprise Feedback Management for providing customer survey capabilities throughout the enterprise.
- Impact 360 Customer Feedback for conducting surveys over the IVR.
Why does your business need call center recording/monitoring?
There are four major reasons to use call center recording in your
- Evaluate Employee Performance – It is vital that your call
center employ a monitoring program to ensure your agents
are providing quality service. Recording technology is the backbone
of a good monitoring program. You can record agent/customer interactions,
review and evaluate those interactions and then provide constructive coaching and
training based on the results.
- Gather Intel – Interactions between customers and your agents contain
a wealth of important knowledge you can harness to benefit your company. Call
center recording allows you to identify trends, improve communications
and eliminate areas of concern before they become problems. Recording
and monitoring help you understand your customer better and build
- Financial Compliance Recording/Monitoring – Confirm transactions,
reduce liability and mitigate risks, ensure compliance with regulatory mandates.
With compliance recording/monitoring, your firm will deliver productive, consistently
- Ensure Legal Compliance – You’ve worked hard to build a reputable
business. Utilize call center recording/monitoring to protect your
company and your employees. With the national Do-Not- Call list, contact centers
must comply with rules and regulations and adhere to strict policy. Call center
recording and monitoring can help ensure full compliance.
For example, many organizations in Baltimore and across Maryland,
must adhere to the stringent rules outlined in the Health Insurance Portability
and Privacy Act (HIPPA). Call center recording and monitoring can
provide proof to demonstrate compliance in the event of an audit or other assessment.
Serving the Baltimore, Maryland, DC & Northern Virginia metro
area for more than 35 years, McEnroe Voice and Date has the experience to design
and implement a call center recording/monitoring system that is
right for your business. We know every business is unique in their recording
and monitoring needs. Call us to day for a free evaluation!
Today’s business environment requires contact centers to operate at peak efficiency while improving customer relationships. Verint’s advanced suite of contact center recording, monitoring, evaluation and reporting tools assist our customers in improving customer experience, enhancing productivity, retaining agents, enhancing agents’ skill sets, and minimizing training costs.
Verint’s Interaction Performance Suite
Capture. Measure. Refine. Surpass.
- Capture the caller’s experience via Audiolog, our award-winning open architecture system for recording, archiving, and playing back multi-media conversations, or choose to search and playback via the browser-based Verint Interaction Review.
- Measure call-handling behaviors and quantify the impact these have on your principal objectives via Verint Interaction Quality, our state-of-the-art browser-based agent evaluation and reporting solution. Continue the measurement by using CallMiner speech analytics to mine recorded calls for particular words or combinations of words, and to assist in the automation of the quality assurance process.
- Refine your call-handling processes and employee development efforts equipped with clear, reliable data on caller experience, performance trends and impediments to success.
- Surpass not only your expectations, but also yesterday’s benchmark.
Traditional quality monitoring programs continue to fail due to measuring the wrong things, failing to calibrate, inaccurate sampling, and inadequate resources. Verint’s suite of products addresses all of these concerns. Unlike manufacturers who simply produce call center tools in a technical laboratory, members of Verint’s staff have direct experience in running call centers and establishing quality programs. Verint’s products and the best-practice advice and professional services behind them are proven to work in the operational, day-to-day contact center world, providing companies with a statistically valid way to measure their data and refine their processes to obtain better results.
Contact Center Managers today need to:
- Earn customer loyalty
- Upsell/cross-sell successfully
- Increase revenue and yields from an often finite customer base (while lowering costs)
- Manage risk and meet compliance standards
- Reduce staff turnover and ignite brand evangelism!
Capturing and evaluating interactions with customers has become essential. And yet the business case for investing in today’s quality management technology goes far beyond the old concept of catching the rogue call center rep misleading customers or behaving unprofessionally. Today’s technology allows for an impact that is far more reaching than the one-dimensional “QA Checklists” of the past. For more information about Contact Center solutions, please Contact Us
Banks and other financial services organizations operate in an environment increasingly governed by stringent regulations—particularly around maintaining the privacy of customer data—as well as the pressures of consolidation, cost-cutting, and the need to manage staffing resources more effectively across branches.
Verint’s Impact 360 Workforce Optimization (WFO) solutions help banks maximize the performance of their workforce across the entire enterprise. Our offerings include:
- Impact 360 for Retail Financial Services to help bank branches improve service and cultivate sales opportunities.
- Verint Voice of the Customer Analytics to help contact centers tap into customer interactions and sentiments to enhance the customer experience.
- Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics to help loan and mortgage operations increase capacity for revenue generation.
- Impact 360 Workforce Management and Performance Management to help back-office operations improve operational efficiency.
- Impact 360 eLearning to provide training on policies, standards, and regulations across the enterprise.
- Impact 360 PCI and Recording Encryption to help contact centers comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Audiolog has a long, successful track record as the system of choice for transportation and utility communications centers. In addition to Verint’s Open Architecture Commitment and Industry-Standard hardware and software, Audiolog is optimized to include the right benefits and features required for these demanding environments, including:
- Highest Reliability in independent tests, even under the highest call volumes; options to insure maximum uptime.
- Integration Commitment, including specialized interfaces for ANI/ALI, trunked radio, PBX, ACD, CTI, turrets.
- Interface Flexibility: Analog (telephone, radio, microphones); Digital PBX sets (Nortel®, NEC® and others); Digital Centrex; T1 and ISDN-PRI trunks.
- Most Extensive Search Parameters: ANI/ALI data, Call Taker ID and Name, Radio Channel, Talk Group, Radio ID to name just a few.
- The option to go browser-based with Verint Interaction ReviewTM software, which allows users to access, search for, and play recordings from a central point for all call centers (over WAN) via a web browser, eliminating the need for conventional client software loaded on the playback PC, and includes advanced querying capabilities.
- Storage Flexibility: Up to 100,000 hours online storage, mirroring, DVD-RAM, automatic upload to Network-Attached Storage (NAS), RAID5, the EMC Centera content addressed storage solution or SAN storage, as well as Verint’s innovative Centralized Archiving Storage (CAS) configuration. Most recently, Verint has announced the release of the innovative Verint Virtual MediaTM (MVM) option which allows users to store and easily retrieve calls, complete with catalog database information, to any type of third-party media selected.
- Cost-Effective Interaction Evaluation: Verint’s browser-based Verint Interaction Quality software can be hosted by the Audiolog Server.
- Ensure regulatory compliance during internal operations and interactions with customers.
- Maintain security and track threatening calls.
- Ensure exceptional service and quality in customer interactions.
- Ensure that appropriate operation and emergency procedures are followed by vehicle operators/drivers; track crews.
- Protect company from fraud and lawsuits.
For more information about Transportation & Utility solutions, please Contact Us.
How does a Unified Messaging service reduce costs?
- A Unified Messaging system uses automatic data transfer to reduce call times, increasing the service call volume your live agents can handle.
- Use Unified Messaging with your current customer relations management (CRM) system for greater service efficiency.
- Unified Messaging simplifies agent workload, reducing stress. Screen pops reduce customer frustration, increasing agent job satisfaction which leads to fewer sick days and increased productivity.
It’s time to utilize a Unified Messaging service system. Let McEnroe Voice and Data evaluate your system and show you how an advanced Unified Messaging servicewill work for you. Through consultation we can determine the Unified Messaging system that is right for your business. Our offices in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington DC/Virginia are ready to serve you.
Call today to determine if Unified Messaging is right for you!
- Create a Safe Campus with School Video Surveillance
- Protecting Your Car Wash with Video Surveillance Systems
- How Can Call Center Software Enhance Customer Experience?
- Where Should I Place Video Surveillance Cameras?
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
410.785.1600 7700 Leesburg Pike Ste. 117
Falls Church, VA 22043